CHESHIRE LAYLITE LIGHTWEIGHT CONCRETE 100MM BLOCK 4.2N 90 PER PK
Item No. I991587
Lay-Lite is a viable alternative to the air-crete block product with the added advantage of offering a much broader compressive strength range. Lay-Lite is the obvious solution for the designer who requires load bearing compressive strength combined with minimal thermal conductivity, the quantity
- Lay-Lite it is a viable alternative to the air-crete block product with the added advantage of offering a much broader compressive strength range.
- Lay-Lite is inert, light weight, non- combustible, rot-proof and structurally strong
- The use of Argex product in the finished block ensures that the efficiency of raw material use is maximised to the full making Lay-Lite a greatly enhanced sustainable solution on which to build the future.
- Lay-Lite blocks are not only extremely lightweight with excellent thermal resistance properties but have the added benefit of being suitable for the application of commercial paint finishes if required and is extremely resilient to localized conditions
- Intented use for walls and partitions