BLOCK TRENCH TOPLITE AERATED 300MM 3.5N PK15
Item No. I841090
Toplite is a versatile aircrete material which is able to provide solutions below ground in foundation walls, in suspended beam and block floors and all types of internal and external walling situations. Its use provides many benefits for specifiers and contractors, making it the natural choice
- Solid Walls Below DPC
- Increased Productivity - One block for inner and outer leaf. No wall ties, faster construction times
- Excellent Thermal Performance - Helps improve the ground floor U-value
- Range of Strengths - Two options available for a wide range of specifications
- Fast Building Blocks - Toplite blocks are light and easy to handle, decreasing build times
- East to Work - Cutting, chasing and finishing are all straightforward and quick to achieve using standard tools
Foundation blocks are produced specifically for use below DPC in solid walls, it replaces the inner and outer leaf, wall ties, and concrete cavity fill associated with traditional construction methods. This means that construction time may be halved compared to cavity walling and the wall becomes stable soon after laying, elliminating the risk of collapsed cavities.
Foundation can be used to support cavity or solid walls, or frame constructions. Owing to its excellent insulating properties, the product provides perimeter insulation to ground floors. U-values can be calculated upon request.